Staying with us is very easy.
Included in your rental price is the professional concierge service of Jackson Hole Resort Lodgings (JHRL) to take care of all aspects of your stay and answer any questions you might have.
Upon booking you will receive a detailed welcome pack via email. However, the highlights are below:
Check-in time is 4pm, and the location for check-in is Jackson Hole Resort Lodging, 3200 W.McCollister Drive, Teton Village, WY 83025.
- The Front Desk phone number for all queries (maintenance, concierge questions & reservations) is (307) 732 3655. Just dial that number if you have any questions.
- We have quiet hours from 11pm to 7am every night to ensure everyone has a peaceful stay. Please note there is a flight of stairs up to our condo, which means unfortunately it’s not wheelchair accessible.
- To help you with your arrival, our condo is furnished with a courtesy supply of household necessities, including dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, travel size shampoo & conditioner and bath soap.
- Unfortunately we can’t allow any pets or smoking, or large groups / parties.
Check-out time is 10.00am.
- Please follow check-out procedures in your welcome pack for trash, towels and basic clean-up.
- The condo will be professionally cleaned after you leave, to welcome the next guests.
Parking & Shuttles
- We have parking right outside our condo for guests.
- The Aspens is on the START bus route between Jackson and Teton Village. In the summer, the bus runs from the Aspens to Teton Village every hour, and in the winter, it runs every 30 minutes, starting at 6am and running until around 11.30pm. The journey to the village from the Aspens by bus is about 8 minutes, and fares are currently $1. Given the frequency and low cost of the bus, the Aspens no longer has a shuttle service to the Village, but the bus is great.
- You can also park at Teton Village in their multiple spacious lots. Very easy, and around $20 for the day.
Thanks for staying with us!